Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oxi-Clean!!!


Okay, this blog is not about Oxi-Clean or the most annoying guy on earth, Billy Mays. Why does he have to yell all the time? He was feature on www.amiannoying.com, don't check it out, the answer is "yes" he is annoying. He actually have a cult following, I wondered if they're actually fans or people who wants to kill him?

Anyway, I'm kinda embarrassed blogging this and endorsing Billy Mays but I purchased one of his product call Hercules Hooks. They’re amazing! (picture me yelling at you with a beard), NO TOOLS, NO DAMAGE TO YOUR WALLS and ONLY $19.99!

I really purchased it for cool laser level that it came with but the hooks really works. Just like Billy said. I hung my cousin who is around 75 lbs and he didn’t fall off the wall. Next time your in the studio, you know Hercules Hooks are at work ;)






$19.99 gets you 20 hooks and a laser level. I got it at Polo Park "Seen on TV" store, please don't take me off your bookmark...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a loser! Hercules hooks?!? Go to Hawaii and buy your wife LOTSA stuff from Tiffany's.

February 27, 2008 at 4:47 AM  
Blogger nghiatranphotography said...

I wonder who this might be? My no good wife maybe?

February 27, 2008 at 8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Nice Nghia, nice.

February 27, 2008 at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home