Monday, February 11, 2008

Engagement Session...

What a cold weekend! Can't wait to be sitting on the beach in Hawaii... I had two engagement sessions this pass weekend but had to cancel one due to the cold but Michele and Justin needed photos to incorporate into their wedding invitations. So we decided to do them indoor just at the studio. I decided to do them in the hallway of my building, this is what we came up with.











I love engagement sessions, it give me an oppointunatety to work with the couple for the very first time. Often I capture intmate moments that stress on the wedding day prevent. The most important aspect for me is to get to know the couple better.

Nghia

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look awesome Nghia!

February 16, 2008 at 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

November 11, 2008 at 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home