Monday, February 4, 2008

Two new things!

A great Feb so far! On Friday my favorite artist Jack Johnson released a new album "sleep through the static". I love his music, nothing like winding down after a hard day shoot.

I love his story, he's a native Hawaiian and a champion surfer who was sponsor by Quicksilver. He has amazing tatent in cinematography, his surf video produced in 2000 "Thicker Than Water" completely made me his biggest fan. I brought his fist record and was hooked ever since. If you like the style of music (lazy jazy blues) I highly recommend you buying his new album.



Yesterday, I was busy shooting new products for the LC for their new flyer and to my surprise my favorite Liquor finally made it to Canada. Kris and I always buy it in the states every chance we get. If you like chai latte or chai tea you'll love this! Kris is in the Bahamas right now... when she gets back we'll sit back and get drunk lisening to Jack Johnson! Good Times....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home