Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oahu Hawaii - Part 4

Hey Guys,
I'm so sorry for not posting in a very long time. I have way too much on my plate this summer. Joel Ross had a little party last night and I told Trevor Brucki that I haven't posted in a very long time and he wasn't too impress. And this morning one of my favorite bride e-mail and said "sheesh, post a blog already" and other have stated the same. I totally forgot to post the last Hawaii island Oahu, I was notified very politely by one of my bride's mom. Thanks mom :)

Okay, here in point form to get you all caught up in what I've been doing.

- Wedding every weekend (big surprise)
- Building an addition on my house.
- Building the new studio.
- Getting ready to move by the end of the week to the new studio.
- Earl's Girls Calendar shoots.
- Building a new Blog site (www.nghiatranblog.com)
- Building a new site (www.nghiatranboudoir.com)
- Modeling shoots.
- Product shoots.
- Oh... baby room :) can't wait!!!

hmmm... I think that's it...

Hawaii time, can't wait to take the baby there!



When there's a Tiffany's, there's a Kris....








1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

That first surf photo is sick!

October 21, 2008 at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home