Friday, May 9, 2008

Earl's Girls Second Day

Here it is! the second part of the open call. Oh boy... Joel and I are gonna burn the midnight oil deciding who's going to be in.

Honestly, this is the hardest thing being the photographer for something like this. I just want to say THANK YOU to all who have taken their time to come out to support such a good cause. It's going to be really really hard. If I had it my way, everybody would be in and it would be a two year calendar :)

Next year I hoping Joel and I will not be responsible to choose but the public will. An internet voting system. We're already thinking ahead to next year. Again thank you!

A special thank you to all the volunteers who have helped us out in the last two days. It wouldn't be the same without you guys, so thank you from the Earl's Girls Calendar Crew!

P.S. Go ahead girls! Right click your photos for facebook or whatever you want :)
























2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

January 31, 2010 at 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I about the collection should prepare more info then it has.

February 6, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home